Friday, November 24, 2006

Read the legend

We are all earnestly praying and hoping that the war will end in Iraq, (and in Sudan) and since president Bush is ...''(I'm) open to any idea or suggestion that will help (us) achieve (our) goals of defeating the terrorists and ensuring that Iraq's democratic government succeeds'', we pray that the almighty Lord guides 'them' (America, the UN and other world powers) to make (and take) the right decisions as He did Solomon.
Samson (of the Delilah fame) killed more people at his death than in life, I hope Saddam's death sentence wont play out like that also.

I doubt if anybody is asking for my opinion on the death penalty, however, I think it is common sense to realise that this blood shedding is ENOUGH.

for the faint eyed, the above legend reads:


  • Red: In favour of the war in Iraq
  • White: Against the war in Iraq
  • Blue: Not knowing where is Iraq

Find more interesting FLAGS here ''Can You Picture this?''

No comments: